Amazon SearchBox

Sunday, April 21, 2013

New Release!

Ladies and Gentlemen, and of course my faithful followers of the furry persuasion (yeah I saw my cat skyping the other day) Drum roll please! I have released a new story! Whispers of Dead has turned into a monster that is steadily growing. However its counterpart, Broken Screams, has finished telling itself and is now available for purchase. So please GO read the ramblings of a twisted mind that have taken on a life of their own. Enjoy, share, and as always, tell me what you think. See you soon. Download Broken Screams here




Sponsored Listing also available at Smashwords
Fat-Free Marketing by Jeff Kontur. $9.99 from Smashwords.com
An indispensable guide for marketing a small business. This book covers an almost mind-boggling range of promotional ideas, yet remains a quick and easy read.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment