Sunday, September 25, 2011

My heart is not a revolving door
you walked out
there is no love here for you anymore
Advice for your future is all I will give
Woman is fragile
her heart is strong enough to burn
the Gates of hell to save a love
she can cradle a baby with one arm
and sling an axe with other
she is wild yet refined
unihibited,passionate
love her wildly in return
hold nothing back
ride on her wings as she carries you to the son
and then dance in the light as she shines
when you give
you will recieve far more then you could imagine
but make no mistake her love is vengance
when lies are your desire
she will turn you to ash by her hearts fire
love someone without restraint
feel passion,trust
understand they will love you back that much stronger
as for me
my time is done
one too many times you've walked out that door
thinking I'm just going to take it
and constantly give you more
I loved you deeply
beyond the spans of time
I would've walked through hells fire
just to make you smile
No more no more will
I let you take and not give
life's too short to keep wishing to live
today was my last
hope the door smacked you in the ass
There is no love for you here anymore
But love there is
waiting
That's for damn sure
©R.M.Brandon 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment